Monday, July 25, 2005

What I'm not going to blog about

I was all set to post, until further thought led me to reconsider.

I had decided I was going to post about one of my new favorite TV shows, Teen Titans on the Cartoon Network. My 4-yr old has gotten me hooked. It has a really nice blend of cartoon action and some subtle humor that can be really funny. I was also going to mention in my post that I thought that Teen Titan Raven was really cool and kinda hot. That I really dug her vibe.

But then, the more I thought about posting that, I realized that I am an almost 30-yr old with 3 kids, 2 houses and 1 dog, and I don't have any business posting about a cartoon. Then, when I thought about posting the comment about Raven, the sicko-perv alarm went off and I decided that wasn't what my reputation needed.

So I've decided not to post about any of that.

I've really got to get a job.

3 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

do not feel ashamed of finding cartoons hot. it's a lot more common than you might think....not that i have that probelm, ofcourse. ewww weird, gross. HELL NO...but it's nothing to worry about,really.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Little Miss said...

I always thought Daphne was hot. But like you, I did NOT post this.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

I wouldn't worry about your rep after that "food is a way to a man's heart" post. I mean, I'm just glad this time the individual you are attracted to is female(even if it is a cartoon). :D

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home