Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Kudos Where Kudos Are Due

I would be remiss if I didn't send out big kudos (no, not the failed attempt to merge granola bars with candy) to my wife. If you are reading this site and haven't been to hers, get on over there (Not that there is actually much chance of that because I am sure it's her site that drives traffic to mine). The student has certainly surpassed the teacher. Not that I was really much of a teacher. I can just say that because I technically had my blog a whole 30 minutes before and I had to show her how to set it up the first time. If you'll excuse me, I'll be over here patting myself on the back...(Way to go Jeff! Good job! Couldn't have done it without you! etc...)

I must say that I am consistently impressed with the updates and tweaks she keeps making to her site. And her writing is pretty good too (notice I said "writing" not "spelling", hey, we all have to have things to improve.) I have also been blow away by her regularity... in posting (geez people). This is the woman who bailed on her Spanish class after two sessions because it was so close to the restaurant with the really good vegetable platter, the woman who was done with this whole "marriage" thing even though we were only half way through the ceremony (although I am happy to report she has stuck that out so far too).

And the way she has learned how to manipulate the HTML code of her site is pretty impressive. I'm supposed to be the one in the "biz", but yeah, I can't make heads or tails of a lot of it. At the rate she's going, she could be the next {insert name of really cool website designer}. Which is fine with me, because if VH-1 and Jerry Hall have taught me nothing else, its that I could be a Kept Man. Easy.

So here's a shout out to Barefoot. Keep up the good work. And don't let anyone or anything frustrate you into bailing on us.

Now if you could just show me how to change colors or something...

7 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

HEY, My spell has to improvd!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Little Miss said...

Oh, Jeff. You KNOW the blogworld loves you!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

Of course we love you! Thanks for introducing Barefoot to the blogging world, we all need a little barefoot to make it throught the day.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

I just want to congratulate you on getting her set up and also on your choice of wigs. The redhead thing is definitely working for you.

Also, if you do manage to become a kept man, could you maybe teach a class about how to acheive that? There are plenty of us out here who would love to be in that situation.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Little Miss said...

Kudos can only be given to the said plaintiff when HE POSTS ON HIS BLOG!

you're slackin'.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Jeff DeBlog said...

blah, blah, blah. I guess you really are just a figment of Erika's imagination because you are starting to sound like her too.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Little Miss said...

No, Jeff, we sound alike because we *always* do *everything* together! Get it straight.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home